Nowadays, not all attendees of meetings or training sessions are physically present. It is critical in such hybrid circumstances as a co-working space or seminar room that persons linked through video are clearly understood.
The New Fohhn Hybrid-1 Media Active Loudspeaker System allows extraordinarily lifelike voice intelligibility throughout the whole room – for video conferencing and applications utilizing a speaker’s microphone – thanks to unique waveguides and Fohhn DSP. When playing media sound, the integrated bass-reflex system delivers a rich and room-filling sound. The active loudspeaker system is simple to integrate with other media components to create a standardized system.
- Ideal solution for standardized media technology and UCC
- Even sound dispersion (100° vertical and horizontal) and best speech intelligibility thanks to the coaxial Fohhn high-frequency diffraction waveguide
- Room-filling sound with powerful bass reproduction down to 46 Hz
- Effortless sound reinforcement over distances of up to 10 meters
- Flexible sound adjustment and maximum operational reliability with Fohhn DSP
- Perfect integration into the room architecture and in media steles
- Simple installation on walls, ceilings and displays (horizontal & vertical)
- Resistant to vandalism thanks to the robust metal enclosure and mounting brackets
- Integrated Fohhn amplifier (2 × 65 W RMS) can supply additional “Hybrid-1 passive”
WS-1: Wall Mounting Bracket
Flat bracket for vertical or horizontal wall mounting of theHybrid-1 with a T-slot
WS-2: Swivel Bracket for Wall Mounting:
With the WS-2, the Hybrid-1 system can be mounted horizontally or vertically.