CMI Music & Audio is excited to share with you that KORG’s New GM-1 Group Metronome is now available to order. The GM-1 was first announced at Namm 2021 and has now arrived in Australia.
The GM-1 is an ultra-compact metronome that you place in one ear the same way as in-ear earphones. Use several GM-1 devices so that everyone may listen in when practising and be in sync at the same time. Perfect for group training such as marching bands or dance groups and rehearsals.
There are 2 kits available, the KO-GM12 a 2 piece kit perfect for duos and the KO-GM14 suitable for 4 piece kit for bands and groups.
- A metronome that synchronizes tempo across multiple devices—perfect for group practice.
- Fits directly in your ear—the optimal device for musical instrument practice where you need to move around.
- Canal type earpiece brings the metronome sound directly to your ear, making the sound easy to pick out.
- Offers a wide variety of beats and rhythm variations—even-odd meters are possible.
- Use the jog switch to set the tempo intuitively.
- Low power consumption for approximately 100 hours of continuous use.
- A memory backup function that automatically saves your settings from the previous use.