We are delighted to introduce the new JBL VTX B28 subwoofer, designed to support live entertainment applications and complement JBL VTX full-range sound reinforcement systems.
Boasting a brand new 4th generation JBL Differential Drive woofer and exclusive port design, the B28 delivers un-compromised low-frequency performance, even for the most demanding applications. Featuring our strongest, lightest and most efficient wooden enclosure to date, and our innovative 2-point rigging system for safer, simpler and faster rigging; the B28 exemplifies our commitment to safety, ease of installation and performance.
• 4TH GENERATION DIFFERENTIAL DRIVE WOOFER
• OUR STRONGEST, LIGHTEST WOODEN CABINET TO DATE
• INNOVATIVE 2-POINT RIGGING SYSTEM
• EQUALLY AT HOME FLOWN OR GROUND STACKED, IN OMNIDIRECTIONAL OR CARDIOID CONFIGURATIONS
• EXCELLENT HEADROOM AND LINEARITY
• SEAMLESS INTEGRATION INTO THE VTX ECOSYSTEM
• NEW FAMILY OF ACCESSORY OPTIONS
Learn More here:
Spec Sheet here:
WATCH THE NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION VIDEO: JBL VTX B28 DUAL 18” SUBWOOFER
We invite you to watch the video recording introducing the new JBL VTX B28 Dual 18″ Subwoofer.
WATCH THE VIDEO: JBL LAC 3.5 UPDATE
Line Array Calculator (LAC) is a simulation software intended for the design and prediction of JBL VTX Line Array systems and their acoustical performance. In addition, you can also use the software with flown and ground-stacked JBL VTX Subwoofer Arrays. Beyond just acoustical prediction, you can use Line Array Calculator for mechanical validation and the calculation of all weight limits and safety warnings for JBL VTX Systems.