CMI Music & Audio and Arturia are excited to announce the release of the V Collection 8 Music Instruments Software.
An iconic instrument anthology decades in the making
Spanning iconic analogue synths, retro samplers, digital dream machines, authentic organs, and vibrant pianos, V Collection 8 lets you explore the timeless timbres of yesterday and craft the sounds of the future – all at the same time. The suite contains 28 instruments, including 4 new titles: Jun-6 V, Emulator II V, Vocoder V, and OB-Xa V.
V Collection 8 combines beautiful pianos, immense organs, earth-shaking analog synths, essential digital music makers – the origins of iconic sound, brought across the threshold into the virtual realm with unmatched modeling technology. 28 instruments, timeless in sound, unique in design, brought back to life for your creative empowerment. V Collection 8 is the continuation of this incredible story. These instruments aren’t just faithful emulations; they’ve been enhanced with contemporary features fit for the 21st century. Sounds that surpass their hardware ancestors. A workflow that meets modern music making requirements. An elevated musical experience guaranteed to spark your inspiration.
- Jun-6 V: Jun-6 V channels the pure analog spirit of the Juno series, the DCO classics that
brought polyphony to the masses. Its colossal & creamy sound remains awe-inspiring to this
day – optimized and enhanced to keep up with modern creative needs.
- Vocoder V: takes the iconic 16-band vocoder and retrofits it with advanced synth, sampler,
and modulation capabilities. From Daft Punk’s signature robot vocals to cutting-edge
formant textures, Vocoder V offers a harmonically-rich voice that truly speaks for itself.
- Emulator II V: is based on the multitimbral sampling icon favored by everyone from Depeche
Mode to Trent Reznor. It’s the perfect dusty lo-fi sampling toolkit, combining the old-school
digital grit that you love with the cutting-edge creative flexibility that you need.
- OB-Xa V: brings the immense analog power of the ‘Jump’ synth from the ‘80s charts into the
modern music-making era. Faithful to the sound of the original and supercharged with new
features, OB-Xa V will take you for a wild sonic ride.
- Jup-8 V4: A big update! Fat, yet airy and crystal clear, this flagship polysynth was adored by
the likes of Prince, Duran Duran, and Michael Jackson. This analog titan is now bigger than
ever, courtesy of complex modulation, dynamic FX, dual step-sequencers, and much more.
- Stage-73 V2: The soulful sounds of the Rhodes electric piano, brought back to life with
stunning realism, with an update. State-of-the-art physical modeling offers unmatched
authentic feel and customization, with a pedal & amp rig and advanced dynamic tweaks to
help you find your own EP voice.
- Analog Lab V: a whole new layout, easier preset navigation and powerful new performance
modes for the studio and live on stage.
- In app tutorials: helps you get making sounds in no time at all
- Streamlined preset browsing: a new browser to accurately and quickly find the sounds you
have in mind.