CMI Music & Audio is excited to announce the imminent arrival of the KORG MS-20 FS Synthesiser in four “Limited Edition Colours”.
The MS-20 played a vital role KORG’s history as a synthesiser brand in the late ’70s and had carried on the MS-20 tradition in a mini-sized reissue, a software synthesizer plugin, and even a kit version.
Now, KORG has resumed production of a completely assembled full-size MS-20FS, and in addition to faithfully recreating the sound, feel, and analogue circuitry, this full-size reissue will consist of limited numbers of four different powder-coated colour variations khaki (KHAKI), white (WHITE), metallic blue (MBLUE), and black (BLACK).
- Full-sized MS-20 made by KORG.
- Four different colour variations in a powder-coated finish.
- Provides two types of filter: early model and late model.
- Completely reproduces the analogue circuitry of the time.
– 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure.
– External Signal Processor (ESP) to process an external signal.
– Patching system provides an extremely high degree of freedom.
- MIDI IN connector and USB port are provided.
- AC adaptor.