KORG and CMI Music & Audio are excited to announce the release of the new KORG NAUTILUS Music Workstation.
NAUTILUS pushes the boundaries of what a performance synth and workstation is capable of. With the power of nine engines to drive a new approach to sounds, plentiful sampling, audio recording, effects and processing power, there is simply no other synth that delivers more to explore sonically, with the workflow to get you there faster than ever. Korg spent years refining all their digital, analogue, processing and hardware technologies and delivering them in a way that helps the musician connect with their instrument. The result is the incredibly powerful, one-of-a-kind NAUTILUS.
The NAUTILUS Music Workstation comes in 3 models, an 88-key model with piano touch, a 73-key model with a light touch and a 61-key version.
- Nine different sound engines offer massive expressive power
- New sounds offered over three broad categories
- The DYNAMICS knob makes delicate expression possible
- Make intuitive changes to sounds with the Realtime knobs
- A user interface designed for easy operation
- Convenient arpeggiator and drum track functions
- Set list mode that demonstrates its power in live performances
- Open Sampling System
- 16-Track MIDI Sequencer / 16-Track Audio Recorder
- 16 Onboard Effect Processors
- USB/MIDI Host Ports Accommodate MIDI Control Surfaces
- Smooth sound transitions that eliminate dropouts when changing sounds, regardless of the mode
- 88-key model with piano touch, a 73-key model with a light touch and 61-key model available
Expect to pay: SSP
$4499.00 – 88-key model with piano touch
$3899.00 – 73-key model with a light touch
$3299.00 – 61-key model