CMI Music & Audio is ecstatic, to announce the release of the new KORG opsix, “Altered FM Synthesiser”.
The opsix represents a new and expansive reimagination of classic digital synthesis. Much like Korg did when bringing wave sequencing back in a more powerful, more musical, and more immediately accessible way with wavestate, so was the approach to FM sound generation of the opsix, resulting in another incredibly flexible and unique synth.
The opsix is an “altered” six-operator FM synthesiser. With its astoundingly accessible operator mixer and flexible sound engine that goes well beyond traditional FM, this instrument widens the potential of digital synthesisers to their utmost.
- True six-operator FM synthesis
- 32 voices (or a max. of 24 voices, depending on the settings)
- 30 Types of effects
- 500 Programs (250 preset programs and 250 user programs)
- FM exploration, easier than ever
- Full editing with the DATA ENTRY rotary encoders
- Five operator modes that expand FM synthesis
- 40 preset algorithms and user algorithms
- Three EGs, three LFOs and 12 virtual patches offer an extensive range of modulation.
- Eleven powerful filters, including MS-20 and Polysix.
- Three series of 30 types of high-definition effects.
- Visual editing with a spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope.
- Powerful 16-step polyphonic sequencer & arpeggiator
- Unpredictability to sounds with the Randomize feature
- Favourite and smooth sound transition (SST) functions.
- A compact design featuring a 37-key keyboard.
Shipment due in December
Expect to pay: SSP $1199.00