Podcast Station With Built-In Recorder & USB Audio Interface
Audio creation made easy
Mixcast 4 makes professional content creation easy. For Podcast creation, live streaming, event production, or voice over, Mixcast 4 will mix and record mic inputs, internal sounds and music via the trigger pads, and external audio input from your phone or PC. Together with the TASCAM Podcast Editor software, a complete solution – including both waveform editing and sound pad control – is provided from pre-production to completion.
Improve your production workflow and inspiration
The Mixcast 4 is a one-stop workstation that allows for the recording and mixing of sound sources without complicated settings. It provides all audio-related operation and workflow needed for live-streaming, events, podcasts, and other applications. The bundled TASCAM Podcast Editor software will expand the ability to assign content and sound effects to the internal touchpads, and will allow for smooth and easy remote track arming, effects assignment, audio editing and more without the need for expertise and complexity.
Stress-free touch panel control
Equipped with 4 mic inputs and 4 individual headphone outputs, the Mixcast 4 is always ready for production thanks to the installed auto-mixing function that will automatically adjust optimal levels and set mic priority with no troublesome configuration for a perfect mix. The Mixcast 4 also showcases a 5-inch color touch screen that provides quick and intuitive access to desired menu control settings.
One-stop workstation with a variety of functions
From audio recording to the mixing of recorded audio, the Mixcast 4 offers a one-stop solution with multiple convenient functions such as 14-track multi-track recording direct to the unit’s SD card, Bluetooth®, an AUX IN (3.5mm) connection to easily mix and record phone conversations/sound sources, and PC connectivity that allows the unit to import sounds from a computer.
Enhance content with real-time sound effects
The Mixcast 4 comes with fully customizable sound pads. In addition to preset sound effects, users can flexibly assign new sounds or even pre-recorded mic sounds that have been recorded on the unit. The Mixcast 4 sound pads also allow for easy and on-time voice effects such as voice transformation, reverb, and more to make live-streams and recordings even more interesting and fun..
Bundled with TASCAM Podcast Editor dedicated software
The TASCAM Podcast Editor offers simple and practical editing of audio content, track arming, as well as easy configuration and assignment of sound effects and background music to the sound pads. There’s no need for expert knowledge on DAW software as the TASCAM Podcast Editor also offers intuitive graphics that will help users record audio easily using the Mixcast 4. TASCAM Podcast Editor is designed specifically for Mixcast 4, and seamlessly integrates together for a total production environment.
Features At a Glance
- 4 TRS/XLR combo jack mic inputs and 4 individual headphone outputs
- 5-inch colour touch screen that provides quick and intuitive access to desired menu control settings
- Includes TASCAM Podcast Editor software, which offers straightforward and practical editing of audio content, across the audience area
- 8 fully customizable sound pads that are 8 banks deep—providing a wealth of opportunity for one’s creative endeavours
- The Mixcast 4 offers several additional important functions, including a 14-input / 2-output USB audio interface for direct multi-track recording to a computer or other device
- Support for a Bluetooth connection that allows recording phone calls or playing background music from paired smartphones or tablets
- PC connectivity enables the unit to import sounds from a computer
- Outputs include a front top panel 3.5mm TRRS headphone out that can mirror the output of headphone 1, along with stereo 1/4” TRS Main Monitor Outputs and a 3.5mm Stereo Line Out
- Plus lots more…