KeyStep Pro Chroma is a special-edition version of the unparalleled 4-track sequencer & keyboard, embellishing its acclaimed all-in-one hardware & software control with a sleek all-gray finish, stylish knobs, customizable track colors, and more.
The ultimate multi-function sequencer
KeyStep Pro remains a staple in production & performance setups worldwide. Command complex hardware setups, entire DAW setlists, modular racks, and beyond with its performance-friendly workflow, massive MIDI & CV connectivity, deeply-layered sequencing, and an array of creative & musical features.
Fresh, customizable aesthetic
Want your sequencer-controller to stand out with a slick, futuristic edge? KeyStep Pro Chroma puts a dark sci-fi spin on the original design, featuring an electrifying gray exterior, knob caps, vibrant blue LEDs, and customizable track colors.
- Special-edition gray finish with blue LEDs, stylish knob caps, customizable track colors
- 37-note slimkey keybed, velocity and aftertouch-sensitive
- LED above each key for efficient visual feedback
- 4-track performance-oriented step sequencer
- 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence
- Up to 16 notes of polyphony per step
- Real-time recording, step recording, step editing
- Pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift, and probability for each note
- 24-part polyrhythmic drum sequencer
Arturia Analog Lab Intro
Ableton Live Lite
Arturia MIDI Control Center
PLUS NEW FIRMWARE V 2.5
With the release of KeyStep Pro Chroma comes a significant new firmware update (2.5), delivering useful new features and long-awaited enhancements, free for existing KeyStep Pro users. The update will be available to download via MIDI Control Center & arturia.com from November 30th, with full release notes viewable on Arturia’s KeyStep Pro web page.