Location: CMI Head office, Brooklyn, Melbourne, Victoria.
Work type: Permanent
Work hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
CMI is one of Australia’s largest and fastest-growing Distributors of Musical Instruments, Music Production products and Professional Audio products.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Customer Service & Spare Parts professional to join our team on site at our Brooklyn headquarters.
The successful applicant will be responsible for all Product Service communication with our Dealer & Service agent network. This will include but not limited to issuing of (RA’s) Repair & Return of faulty goods and the supply to our Spare Parts to Service agents throughout Australia.
Service Department key duties include but are not limited to:
• Issuing RA’s Repair or Return authority to Dealer network.
• Responding to Product issue correspondence with our Dealer network.
• Arranging repairs to be carried out throughout Australia.
• Arranging freight for goods to be returned to CMI.
• Ensuring any Credits for returned goods are issued in a timely manner.
• Monitor repairs with service agents are carried out in a timely manner.
Spare Parts key duties include but are not limited to:
• Processing Spare all Parts orders.
• Receiving, checking off and locating of spare parts stock in warehouse when it arrives and forwarding documents to be received by shipping department.
• Maintaining cross reference of spare parts database in Excel.
• Warehouse location and maintenance of spare parts inventory
• Assisting warehouse with parts orders and locating parts
• Releasing all backorders from shipments for repairers and retail stores
The ideal candidate will preferably have the following skills:
• Strong administrative and communication skills
• A clear thinker and problem solver.
• Articulate and possess good self-organisation skills.
• Strong attention to detail and service orientated.
• Able to work unsupervised & as part of a team
• Be comfortable working in a team environment
• Will require some knowledge of electronic components.
• The ability to read a schematic will be useful.
• Will require skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Physically fit
So, if you believe you are the right candidate for this position, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your application through the email below.
All applications with resumes to be sent to [email protected]