Location: CMI Head office, Brooklyn, Melbourne, Victoria.
Work type: Permanent
Work hours: 9 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
CMI is one of Australia’s largest and fastest-growing Distributors of Musical Instruments, Music Production products and Professional Audio products.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Store Person to join our busy team on site at our Brooklyn warehouse. Ideally, the successful applicant will come from a logistics/warehousing background and possess experience including physical stock management, unloading of containers, picking and packing of orders, etc. This is certainly not a desk job, so flexibility and agility are required. The role will require the successful applicant to be available for work on a full-time basis, 9am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday and some overtime as required in the busier parts of the year, during which period you will NOT be able to take annual leave.
Key Duties include but not limited to:
- Picking of stock for customer orders.
- Packing orders for dispatch to customers.
- Receive and process inward goods.
- Physical stock management and control.
- Clean and maintain warehouse layout and inventory locations
- Unloading of containers.
The Person will preferably have the following skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly regarded.
- Forklift licence – preferred.
- Strong administrative and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work unsupervised & as part of a team.
- Be comfortable working in a team environment.
- Physically fit.
So, if you’re healthy, fit, don’t mind some physical work and enjoy working in a team within a diverse environment that consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you’ll fit right in and we’d like to have you on our team.
All applications with resumes to be sent to [email protected]