You want the rich, luscious sound that’s defined studio reverb for three decades: a genuine Lexicon hardware processor. But you also want the flexibility of programming high-quality effects right inside your DAW program…without bogging down your CPU or resorting to expensive processing cards. Have it all with the MX400. All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse quad processor are available inside any AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX400 with a USB cable and control all automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in — while enjoying the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide.
- Analog Audio Inputs Connectors four ¼"" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Impedance 50k Ohms bal., 25k Ohms unbal.
- Input Level +4 dBu nominal, +24 dBu maximum
- 48kHz or 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion 24-bit, 48kHz 128 x oversampling
- Analog Audio Outputs Connectors four ¼"" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Impedance 2k Ohms bal., 1k Ohms unbal.
- Output Level +4 dBu or –10 dBV nominal
- (software adjustable), 24 dBu maximum 48kHz or 44.1kHz
- D/A Conversion 24-bit, 48kHz 128 x oversampling