The secret to making speakers sound great lies with the crossover you use. With the dbx® 234s Crossover you'll get great performance, ultra low-noise, rugged reliability and four decades of dbx knowledge and expertise in building the world's finest processors. The 234s uses precision filters to separate the audio signal and direct the correct frequencies to your loudspeaker drivers.
- Input Connectors 1/4"" TRS
- Input Impedance Balanced >50k ohm, unbalanced >25k ohm
- Output Connectors 1/4"" TRS
- Output Impedance Balanced 200 ohm, unbalanced 100 ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio Ref: +4 dBu, 22 kHz measurement bandwidth
- Interchannel Crosstalk < -80 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequencies (Stereo Mode) Low/Mid: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x10 setting); Low/High: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x10 setting); Mid/High 450Hz to 9.6kHz (x10 setting)
- Crossover Frequencies (Mono Mode) Low/Low-Mid: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x10 setting); Low-Mid/High-Mid: 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz; High-Mid/High: 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz
- Crossover Filter Type Linkwitz-Riley, 24 dB/octave, state-variable
- Low cut Switch Activates 40 Hz Butterworth, 12 dB/octave high-pass filter, one switch per channel.
- Phase Invert Switch Inverts the phase at the output, one switch per output.
- x1 / x10 Switch Multiplies the low-high(mono: low/mid and high/mid) crossover frequency range of the front-panel markings by a factor of 1 or 10, one switch per channel.
- Mode Switch Selects stereo/mono and 2/3/4-way operation
- LF Sum Switch Selects normal (stereo) or mono-summed low frequency operation and disables Ch 2’s low output phase invert LED to indicate that this output is not operational in the LF sum mode.