The dbx® 12 Series were designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. The 1215 provides standard features like dual channels, 15 2/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/-12 dB input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18 dB per octave low-cut filters, but also includes other thoughtful features.
- Input Connectors 1/4"" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot), and barrier terminal strip
- Output Connectors 1/4"" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot), and barrier terminal strip
- Signal to Noise Ratio 90dB, 97dB
- Bypass Switch Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low cut Switch (recessed) Activates the 40Hz 18dB/octave Bessel high-pass filter
- Range Switch (recessed) Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 15dB slider boost/cut range
- Power Connector IEC receptacle