Featuring the GB30 Mic preamps and EQ, the GB4 is designed by Graham Blyth for the company’s 30th anniversary. The desks carry the high quality hallmark with which Soundcraft is synonymous, with engineering and design as you'd expect from this high-end manufacturer. Careful attention has been given to the mechanical construction, to ensure reliability under strenuous conditions, with all input modules being constructed with individual vertically-mounted pcb’s, fitted to the steel chassis front panel with individually-nutted potentiometers.
- Individually switched 48V phantom power on every mono input module.
- 8 Aux sends.
- 4 Group sends (paired).
- 4 Mute Groups.
- 7+4 Output Matrix.
- Limiter on record output.
- New GB30 mic pre-amp.
- 4-band GB30 EQ.
- Integral power supply, with an external power supply link option.
- All metal TRS jacks and Neutrik XLRs.
- Direct outputs on all mono input channels.