Apollo X4 Interface
Elite Audio Conversion and Four Unison Preamps, All on your Desktop.
Record and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion — with the widest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface
Onboard UAD QUAD Core processing lets you track and mix with the included Teletronix LA?2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and 610?B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-ins
Four Unison-enabled preamps — track larger projects with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Helios, Neve, API, Manley, and more
Apollo x4 delivers elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, four Unison-enabled preamps, and QUAD Core real-time UAD plug-in processing — all in a sleek desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows. Built upon Universal Audio's 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x4 easily outshines everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of acclaimed UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
- Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with QUAD Core UAD DSP
- 4 Unison mic preamps
- 2 Unisonenabled front panel Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 2 independent front panel headphone outputs
- Built-in Talkback mic
- Dedicated monitor control functionality including Mono, Mute, DIM and ALT monitor
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input and ouput via optical ADAT and SPDIF
- Includes the ""Realtime Analog Classic Plus"" UAD plug-in bundle Weight: 1.36 kg Dimensions: 27.94 x 20.3 x 12.7 cm