TASCAM MIXCAST 4 PODCAST SALE
Described as a formidable entrant to the podcasting hardware market by Music Radar, Tascam’s portable recording know-how is captured in a podcast-specific device.
Mixcast 4 makes professional content creation easy. For Podcast creation, live streaming, event production, or voice over, Mixcast 4 will mix and record mic inputs, internal sounds and music via the trigger pads, and external audio input from your phone or PC. Together with the TASCAM Podcast Editor software, a complete solution - including both waveform editing and sound pad control - is provided from pre-production to completion.
The Mixcast 4 is a one-stop workstation that allows for the recording and mixing of sound sources without complicated settings. It provides all audio-related operation and workflow needed for live-streaming, events, podcasts, and other applications. The bundled TASCAM Podcast Editor software will expand the ability to assign content and sound effects to the internal touchpads, and will allow for smooth and easy remote track arming, effects assignment, audio editing and more without the need for expertise and complexity.
Features at a glance
Podcast production of up to 7 people:
- 4 mic inputs with auto-mix , 4 headphone outputs
- USB input, Bluetooth input, LINE IN (3.5mm TRRS) input
- Invite guests and friends: Mix-Minus to connect call-ins with echo-free audio via Bluetooth, USB input or 4-pole TRRS audio cable
- Sound pads for instant sound triggering and effects
- Easy and intuitive control using the 5-inch touch panel
- Fully compatible with the dedicated TASCAM Podcast Editor software to cover the entire production workflow
- Direct internal multi-track recording to SD card (up to 14 tracks)
- 14in/2out USB audio interface